Please update your contact information and profile in TigerNet!
Please update your contact information and profile in the Class Directory!
DOUBLE DUES CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!
Our own notorious genetic duplicates - Dave and Dan Hicks ’86 - have generously offered to match
any dues payments made from now through January 31, dollar-for-dollar, up to a maximum total of $2,000.
WE DID IT!!!
The Hicks twins are pulling out their checkbooks, because you all rose to the DOUBLE DUES challenge!
PLUS - We now have several '86 sponsors whose contributions will help fellow classmates participate in events and subsidize off-year Reunions events both in Princeton and around the globe.
- 11 Bengal Tigers - $100 contribution
- 0 Siberian Tigers - $500 contribution
- 2 Sumatran Tigers - $1000 + contribution
- SWAG is coming your way!!
The matching challenge may be over, but it's never too late to pay your dues...
CLASS DUES ARE COMPLETELY SEPARATE FROM ANNUAL GIVING!!!
Class dues help fund all of our class activities.
We're trying to go green, so no more dues requests in the mail.
Please take a moment to pay your tax deductible class dues.
If you prefer to mail a check, make it payable to Princeton Class of 1986 and mail to
Els Paine, 415 Ridgeview Road, Princeton, NJ 08540
Class of '86 Committee on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
We are thrilled to announce the appointment of
Jamal Mazrui and Javier de la Garza
to the newly created Class of '86 Committee on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI).
Javier and Jamal will work together as co-chairs to increase engagement, and to help ensure accessibility to all Class offerings for all classmates, regardless of race, religion, nationality, economic status, physical/mental/
emotional challenges, etc. Read more about Jamal and Javier by clicking on the links above.
Please help us welcome them to your 1986 Class Officers team!
- Continuing Climate Discussions - stay tuned for more opportunities to connect with classmates working on climate solutions. If you didn't receive the follow-up email from Kiku, and you'd like to be on the list for these communications, please let us know HERE.
- Global Happy Hour 2.0 - coming in the Spring to a watering hole near you... (Want to host in your city? Let Julia know!)
- Reunions Near & Far - join us on campus for our 37th (yikes!) or gather with classmates closer to home. Regional gatherings and community service opportunities will be scheduled for Reunions weekend May 26-28, 2023.
We have marked far too many very sad losses among our classmates in 2022.
Click on their names to see obituaries where available, and please join us in remembering them...
CALL TO ACTION!!!
This fall, the Great Class of 1986 is supporting the water crisis relief efforts in Jackson, Mississippi.
The Mississippi Rapid Response Coalition is a group of service organizations that has come together
to serve the people of Jackson during the latest escalation of an ongoing water crisis.
Please visit THIS LINK HERE to help. Thank you for your support of MRRC’s important work.
Karen Jackson Ruffin ‘86, Community Service Chair